For a limited time only, for new customers, GSE is offering 3 discounted packages on its industry leading on-demand learning content.
About EnVision On-Demand
EnVision On-Demand training provides anytime, anywhere access to rich learning content. Using an innovative SaaS solution, EnVision integrates computer-based tutorials and simulations. These courses are ideal for teaching the fundamentals of unit operations to plant operators, engineers and management in the oil and gas, refining, LNG, and power industries.
EnVision Key Features
EnVision On-Demand is a course-based program that combines computer-based tutorials with high-fidelity simulation models. Students’ progress using a structured approach, from a very fundamental understanding of equipment and system processes to advanced concepts.
High-fidelity simulation models for a wide variety of process systems, equipment and units of operation, from process control to sophisticated upstream, refining and power generation plants.
- Safe learning environment for students to gain confidence
- DCS type interface mimics modern controls
- Features predefined training exercises and the ability to create your own
- Options for instructor-led or instructor-less training are available
- Simulation comes with a learning portal that allows an instructor to register trainees and monitor their performance
- Simulation is available as standalone (single or dual monitor) and Instructor-Trainee version
Content-rich, self-paced tutorials teach the fundamentals of various unit operations jobs and process controls. Gain the basic knowledge needed to progress to more process-specific instruction.
- Teach overview, key components, controls, typical startup/shutdown steps and troubleshooting
- Quizzes and performance monitoring ensure students are progressing
- Blended learning (animation, text, graphics, audio) accommodates diverse learning styles
- Learning portal that allows an instructor to register trainees and monitor their performance and quiz scores
- Tutorial is available as a standalone or web-based application
- Available in English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Swedish
Learning Portal & Administration
EnVision On-Demand comes with a learning portal, which can work as your platform or provide input into your specific portal.
- Easily launches tutorials and simulation exercises from one cloud-based application
- Blends both computer-based tutorials and simulations into a structured course
- Measures pre-exercise and post-exercise understanding through prediction and observation sheets
- Allows you to add your own content for a richer learning environment
- Set assignments and objectives
- Track student performance
- Track department and site performance
- Analyze challenging subjects
WEBINAR SERIES: Three Easy Ways to Improve Your Training Program.
- Nov 3 – Validate, Create, & Launch a Budget-friendly Advanced Training Program
- Nov 10 – Maintain Your Knowledge Base with Effective Knowledge Transfer
- Dec 1 – Stress Test: Train to Operate with Confidence